jueves, 30 de abril de 2020

A POSITIVE MESSAGE FROM ENGLAND FROM LILY

Hello everybody,

This is a little message from my home in England to yours in Elda. I hope that you are all safe and most importantly happy. Enjoy being at home whilst you can with your family. 
Here in the UK, everyone is painting rainbows to support the nurses and doctors, and everyone claps outside their houses at 8pm every Thursday. There is a big feeling of community. 
I am most looking forward to spending time with my Grandma and traveling the world when I can. I miss helping at your school and seeing all your smiley faces everyday but I can not wait to come back to Spain! 

Here are some pictures of rainbows that people put in their windows: 




And here is a video of a 99 year old soldier who has raised £29 million for the NHS by walking up and down his garden 100 times !!! He is very famous in the UK and spreads lots of happiness: